Terms and Conditions
Last updated on 15 December 2019
The following terms and conditions of participation apply to all persons entering, attending or participating in any tour/event organised by Next Level Dirt Bike Tours: ABN 98 744 721 895.
You acknowledge that you have read and agreed to these terms and conditions before purchasing entry to the Tour/Event.
These terms and conditions and any Tour/Event specific conditions referred to in the Tour/Event registration, together form your agreement with Next Level Dirt Bike Tours in connection with the Tour/Event.
Code Of Behaviour
By entering, attending, or participating in the Tour/Event you agree to abide by the following codes of behaviour:
- Be aware of and act within the rules and spirit of motorcycle sport.
- Treat each person as an individual.
- Show respect and courtesy to all involved with the Tour.
- Respect the rights and worth of every person, regardless of their age, race, gender, ability, cultural background, sexuality or religion.
- Respect the decisions of tour leaders
- Display appropriate and responsible behaviour in all interactions.
- Display responsible behaviour in relation to alcohol.
- Act with integrity and objectivity, and accept responsibility for your decisions and actions.
- Ensure your decisions and actions contribute to a safe environment and harassment-free environment.
- Do not tolerate abusive, bullying or threatening behaviour.
Disclaimer Exclusion Of Liability, Release, And Assumption Of Risk
In consideration for being able to attend or participate in the Tour/Event, you agree:
- that you are 18 years of age or older and hold a Motorcycle licence that is current, valid, and not suspended.
- that you attend or participate in the Tour/Event at your own risk;
- to release Next Level Dirt Bike Tours and any promoters, media partners, sponsor organisations, land owners and lessees, organisers of the Tour/event, their respective servants, officials, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Associated Entities”) from all liability for your death, personal injury (including burns), psychological trauma, or other loss or damage (including property damage) (“harm”) howsoever arising from your participation in or attendance at the Tour/Event (including harm arising from the negligence of Next Level Dirt Bike Tours and/or the Associated Entities), except to the extent prohibited by law;
- that Next Level Dirt Bike Tours and the Associated Entities do not make any warranty, implied or express, that any services provided at the Tour/Event will be provided with due care or skill or that any materials or property provided in connection with the Event will be fit for the purpose for which they are supplied; and
- that Next Level Dirt Bike Tours and the Associated Entities will not be responsible for assessing your suitability, skill, ability, or any other capacity to participate in or attend the Tour/Event.
Next Level Dirt Bike Tours and the Associated Entities acknowledge that each release or exclusion of liability or warranty in these terms and conditions is subject to any law which forbids that release or exclusion, including the Australian Consumer Law (which is part of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and any State or Territory fair trading legislation. Next Level Dirt Bike Tours and the Associated Entities agree that each release or exclusion of liability or warranty in these terms and conditions is amended to the extent that any right under the Australian Consumer Law or State or Territory fair trading legislation cannot be excluded.
Unless stated otherwise in writing by Next Level Dirt Bike Tours, your participation, your property in or attendance at the Tour/Event is not covered by any insurance policy maintained by Next Level Dirt Bike Tours or any policy other than the policy that you have taken out for yourself.
You accept the conditions of, and acknowledge the risks arising from, attending or participating in theTour/Event and being provided with the Tour/Event services by Next Level Dirt Bike Tours and the Associated Entities.
General Risk Warning
You acknowledge that motor sport is an inherently DANGEROUS recreational activity and that regardless of the precautions which you might take, you are exposed to significant risk of property damage, physical harm, disability or death.
If you do not wish to be exposed to such risks, then you should not participate in the Event.
You acknowledge that the risks associated with attending or participating in the Event include, without limitation, the risk that you may suffer harm as a result of:
- People, motorcycles, motor vehicles, equipment or property (or parts of them) colliding with other persons, motorcycles, motor vehicles, equipment or property;
- Other participants acting dangerously or with lack of skills;
- High levels of noise exposure;
- Acts of violence and other harmful acts (whether intentional or inadvertent) committed by persons attending or participating in the Event; and
Next Level Dirt Bike Tours reserves the right for any reason and without prior notice to cancel the Tour/Event and may at its discretion reschedule the Tour/Event or refund any Tour/Event registration fee paid by You to participate in or attend the Tour/Event. Without limitation any payment to you for any cancellation of the Tour/Event is limited to a maximum of the amount paid by you to Next Level Dirt Bike Tours in relation to the relevant Tour/Event.
For the avoidance of doubt your inability to attend any rescheduled Event will not entitle you to any refund and Next Level Dirt Bike Tours accepts no responsibility or liability for any other additional costs incurred by you in relation to your participation or attendance at any Tour/Event that is subsequently cancelled subject to the refund of any Tour/Event registration fee to you as set out above.
Circumstances that may see the tour/event cancelled are any conditions that the event organisers deem unsafe for the event to continue. These include, but are not limited to fire, storm, rain, floods, or unsuitability of conditions at the event venue or on the tours/event’s planned route.
By registering and purchasing a ticket for a tour/event organised by Next Level Dirt Bike Tours you are agreeing that you have read these Terms and Conditions and you agree to abide by them.
You will receive a 50% refund if, through injury or unforeseen circumstances, you withdraw more than 2 weeks before the event. If you withdraw less than 2 weeks from the Event, you will forfeit 100% of your ticket/registration fee. If unforeseen circumstances (injuries, illnesses) happen while in attendance to the Tour/event, 100% of your ticket/registration fee is forfeited.
Next Level Dirt Bike Tour’s Rights
Next Level Dirt Bike Tours reserves all rights to:
- Refuse any entry, admission or participation in the Tour/Event at its sole discretion, with or without cause, including if any persons are deemed to be intoxicated and/or disorderly; any unauthorised persons; and any persons who attempt to bring any restricted or prohibited items into the Tour/Event Venue;
- Amend or modify the terms and conditions of entry, admission or participation in the Tour/Event;
- Re-schedule, alter, postpone or cancel the Tour/Event or any part of it; and
- Disclaim all liability, to the fullest extent legally permissible, for any loss, damage, injury or claim arising from or in connection with the entry, promotion, attendance or participation in the Tour/Event.
Next Level Dirt Bike Tours reserves all rights to:
- Next Level Dirt Bike Tours reserves the right of its staff, or the Associated Entities’ staff, at the venue for the Tour/Event (“Tour/Event Venue”) to inspect and / or search bags, motor vehicles and motorcycles brought into or out of the Tour/Event Venue. You must provide all reasonable assistance to enable such searches or inspections.
- Persons gaining unauthorised access to the Tour/Event Venue will be evicted and may be liable for prosecution.
- Persons who use offensive or threatening language, cause a disturbance or refuse to comply with requests made by the Next Level Dirt Bike Tours staff or Tour/Event Venue staff will be evicted.
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult or guardian at all times.
- Persons who gain unauthorised entry into the Tour/Event Area will be evicted and may be liable for prosecution.
- You consent to the recording of Your image or likeness including audio and visual.
- Persons bringing personal items into the Tour/Event Venue do so at their own risk and the Tour/Event Venue and/or Next Level Dirt Bike Tours will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of personal property.
- Any unauthorised commercial activity including ticket selling, soliciting, customer surveying, or attaching advertisements is not permitted.
- Any unauthorised capturing of images for commercial use or broadcast in any format is not permitted.
- If you do not abide by the Terms and Conditions, you will be asked to leave and there is strictly no refund of ticket purchase.
Restricted / Prohibited Items
The following items are not permissible in the Tour/Event Venue:
- Illicit drugs;
- Flares, fireworks, laser pointers, firearms, dangerous weapons or any device that has the potential to cause injury or public nuisance;
- All animals except guiding or assistance animals;
- Skateboards and roller blades;
- Recording devices for commercial purposes;
- Commercial, political or offensive clothing, banners, logos or signage;
-Outlaw motorcycle or crime gang colours;
- Any items or goods for public sale.
Food And Beverage
You are permitted to bring the following items into the Tour/Event Venue:
- Pre-packaged food such as sandwiches, fruit, biscuits, crisps, etc. for individual consumption;
- Unopened non-alcoholic beverages for individual consumption;
- Unopened alcoholic beverages for individual consumption.
All persons entering the Tour/Event Venue that is a venue that is licensed under liquor licensing legislation are advised that:
- Intoxicated persons will not be permitted to enter;
- Persons in possession of liquor will not be permitted to enter;
- Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing liquor from entering;
- Intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises;
- It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor;
- It is an offence to purchase liquor for (or supply liquor to) minors;
- Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police and penalties apply under liquor licensing legislation; and
- Persons under 25 years of age may need to show valid ID as proof of age for purchase and consumption of liquor.
Responsible Service Of Alcohol
The Tour/Event Venue supports the responsible service of alcohol. You agree to follow the directions of Next Level Dirt Bike Tours in relation to the consumption of alcohol to ensure a safe environment. Next Level Dirt Bike Tours reserves the right to refuse entry or evict intoxicated persons from the Tour at any point in time in the Tour/Event.
Images And Recordings
You acknowledge that you may be photographed and/or filmed at the Tour/Event. Next Level Dirt Bike Tours, the Associated Entities, and third parties authorised by Next Level Dirt Bike Tours may create, record, transmit, reproduce and use visual and audio-visual footage (“Recordings”) and still images (“Images”) of you at or in relation to the Tour/Event.
You grant Next Level Dirt Bike Tours, the associated Entities and third parties authorised by Next Level Dirt Bike Tours permission to use Recordings and Images in any media, worldwide and for any purpose without identification, compensation or payment of any kind. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed for these purposes, you must advise Next Level Dirt Bike Tours.
Next Level Dirt Bike Tours collects personal information (within the meaning of Australian privacy legislation) about you which is necessary for it to operate the Tour/Event and to help promote the Tours/Events and any future Tours/Events.
Next Level Dirt Bike Tours may collect your name, address, email address and phone number for the purposes of arrangements at the Event and to conduct research, marketing and promotional activities in relation to the Event and such other subsequent events.
Unless you advise Next Level Dirt Bike Tours otherwise, you consent to receiving future promotional and marketing material from Next Level Dirt Bike Tours and its sponsors and partners, including news, offers, products and services you might be interested in, by any medium, including telephone, email, mail, SMS or online marketing.
Website & social media
NEXT LEVEL Dirt Bike Tours may change the content on this website, including the "Terms and Conditions" at any time and without notice. The date will always be displayed on "Terms and Conditions" page when an update has been made. All content on NEXT LEVEL Dirt Bike Tours website and Social media is copy write and cannot be used for media use. If there is a "Share" option, pictures, videos and other content may be shared to personal social media accounts. Permission may be obtained through NEXT LEVEL Dirt Bike Tours.
enduro park sarsfield
When entering ENDURO PARK SARSFIELD you are in agreement that the property and anything within the venue of ENDURO PARK SARSFIELD is treated with care and any loss or damage that occurs is communicated to the NEXT LEVEL Dirt Bike Tours staff or ENDURO PARK SARSFIELD staff. Any loss or damage will be repaid by the person/s responsible.