Sun, 24 Apr|
Sea to Summit 5 Day Adventure
Ride your dirt bike/light adventure bike from the beach in Mallacoota in eastern Victoria across the length of the Victorian High Country and finish up In Merrijig on the western side of the Great Dividing Range. This point to point ride is going to be unreal.
Time & Location
24 Apr 2022, 5:00 pm – 29 Apr 2022, 6:00 pm
Mallacoota, Mallacoota VIC 3892, Australia
About the Event
Beginning in Mallacoota in far eastern Victoria on the Beach we’ll ride the length of the Victorian High Country taking in every key point that’s on your bucket list and plenty that you haven’t heard of and finish at the Merrijig Hotel on the western side of the Great Dividing Range. Here are just a few of the places we’ll be hitting along the way.
- McKillops Bridge
- Snowy River
- Little River Gorge (Victoria’s deepest gorge)
- Ride along the head waters of the Murray River
- Ride Mt Pinnibar, Australia’s highest 4wd.
- Stay in iconic towns such as Omeo and Dargo
- Wonnangatta valley
- Countless high country huts
- Countless river crossings
- Countless big hill climbs
As a minimum for this ride your dirt bike will need full reg and a bigger than standard tank (or the means for carrying a couple of extra litres) This ride is aimed at dirt bikes set up for long haul rides and light weight adventure bikes. Whether that’s a WR250, DRZ400, KTM 500 or Tenere 700 and anything in between. The riding will be a mix of open trails to steep rough high country 4wd tracks. If you are bringing a heavier adventure bike make sure that you are comfortable riding it on tough high country terrain.
Provided on this tour
- Everything is included from Sunday night dinner through to Saturday Breakfast
- 6 night’s accommodation or supported camping
- On camp nights hot camp showers and toilets will be available
- All meals from Sunday dinner through to Saturday Breakfast.
- Snacks and drinks (excluding alcohol)
- Support vehicle to carry gear (you won’t need to carry any gear on your bike except your back pack)
- Support riders
- All fuel after the first tank
Things you need to bring
- dirt bike and riding gear
- small swag (single) or tent and sleeping gear
- small overnight bag
These will go in the support vehicle.
This is a point to point ride so being able to ride your bike to the start location and home from the finish location is ideal. However we can arrange transport to the start location and from the finish location for an added cost.
Price per person $2200
Price with hire bike from $3200
Sea to Summit 5 Day Adventure$2,200.00