Sun, 12 June|
Next Level Dirt Bike Tours
2 Day Snowy River Run
The Snowy River and surrounding areas are second to none when it comes to riding. This trip will incorporate some awesome riding as well as camping at an awesome camp area.
Time & Location
12 June 2022, 7:30 am – 13 June 2022, 4:30 pm
Next Level Dirt Bike Tours, Mount Taylor, Vic
About the Event
This 2 day ride is for intermediate to experienced riders.
We're making the most out of the last weekend before the seasonal gates close for the winter. We cover big kms on the bikes over the 2 days. This trip is a camping based trip with overnight camping at Wulgulmerang which has undercover camping, power, toilets, and hot showers. We'll leave from our base at Mt Taylor Sunday morning and ride to Mckillops Bridge via fording the Snowy River at Jackson's Crossing (pending river heights. alternate route available if rivers are too high) and riding the iconic Deddick Track. The following day we'll head back to our base via around 200plus kms of awesome high country riding including some pretty cool huts. The Snowy River and surrounding areas are second to none when it comes to riding. This trip will incorporate some awesome riding as well as great camping.
- Be prepared for big days on the bikes
- Plenty of river and creek crossings
- Lots of big hills and long descents
- a Next Level adventure
Things you need to bring
- dirt bike and riding gear
- small swag (single) or tent and sleeping gear
- small overnight bag
These will go in the support vehicle.
Provided on this tour
- Toilets, undercover camping, power and hot showers available at camp
- Support vehicles
- Support riders
- All meals from Sunday breakfast through to Tuesday lunch
- BYO alcohol
- Fuel after the first tank
- Free camping available for the night before and after onsite
Price per person: $500
2 Day Snowy River Run$500.00