2 Day High Country Adventure
Time & Location
About the Event
This trip is 2 days of riding with an overnight camp stay in the high country. We'll leave from our base at Mt Taylor Sunday morning and ride to Dargo via some of the best tracks we know for lunch at the pub. After lunch we'll continue on to camp via the best tracks in the Dargo area. We'll meet the support vehicle at camp for tea, beer, and a raging camp fire. The following day we'll do it all in reverse via a different route back to where we started at our base. This trip will incorporate some awesome riding as well as camping at one of our favourite campsites in the High Country.
Things you need to bring
- dirt bike and riding gear
- small swag (single, no double swags) or tent and sleeping gear
- small overnight bag
These will go in the support vehicle.
Provided on this tour
- Camping will be at the Dargo River Inn.
- Support vehicle
- Support riders
- All meals from Sunday breakfast through to Monday lunch including dinner at the Dargo River Inn
- Fuel after the first tank
- Free camping available for the night before and after onsite
Price per person: $450
Note: Minimum number of riders required for this event to go ahead is 8.
If we don't have 8 people booked in 30 days prior to the start date the tour
will be rolled forward into the next planned 2 day ride.
- Sold Out2 Day High Country Adventure$450$4500$0