2 Day High Country Adventure
Time & Location
About the Event
Due to high demand we've decided to run this event again so those who missed out on the mid November trip can have a chance of coming on this one.
This trip is 2 days of riding with an overnight camp stay at the campgrounds at Talbotville. We'll leave from our base at Mt Taylor Sunday morning and ride to Dargo via some of the best tracks we know for lunch at the pub. After lunch we'll continue on to Talbotville where the support vehicle will have camp set up. The following day we'll do it all in reverse via a different route back to where we started at our base. This trip will incorporate some awesome riding as well as camping at one of our favourite campsites in the High Country.
Things you need to bring
- dirt bike and riding gear
- small swag (single) or tent and sleeping gear
- small overnight bag
These will go in the support vehicle.
Provided on this tour
- Hot camp shower (pit toilet onsite)
- Support vehicle
- Support riders
- All meals from Sunday breakfast through to Monday lunch including 2 pub lunches in Dargo
- 2 beers per person Sunday night
- Fuel after the first tank
- Free camping available for the night before and after onsite
Price per person: $400
- Sold Out2 Day High Country Adventure$400$4000$0