2 Day High Country Adventure (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
This trip is 2 days of riding with accommodation provided at the Dargo River Inn. We'll leave from our base at Mt Taylor Sunday morning and ride to Dargo via some of the best tracks we know. Lunch will be provided by the support vehicle around Dargo. After lunch we'll head for higher altitudes in search of snow before returning to the Dargo River Inn for the night. The following day we'll do it all in reverse via a different route back to where we started at our base. This trip will incorporate some awesome riding as well as the high likely hood of getting into some snow. Expect 200km per day of high country gold.
Things you need to bring
- dirt bike and riding gear
- small overnight bag
Overnight bag will go in the support vehicle.
Provided on this tour
- Accommodation at the Dargo River Inn
- Support vehicle
- Support riders
- All meals from Sunday breakfast through to Monday lunch including tea and breakfast at the Dargo River Inn
- Fuel after the first tank
- Free camping available for the night before and after onsite
Price per person: $500
Note: Minimum number of riders required for this event to go ahead is 8.
If we don't have 8 people booked in 30 days prior to the start date the tour
will be rolled forward till the next planned 2 day ride.
- 2 Day High Country Adventure$500$5000$0